Immigration Law

Employment-Based Immigration
We can assist you in obtaining either a temporary work visa or a green card through your employment.

Family-Based Immigration
If certain qualified U.S. citizen or permanent resident family members are willing to petition for you, we may be able to assist you in obtaining a Green Card.

We assist clients in obtaining Fiancé Visas, Green Cards, and Visas for spouses currently located outside the United States. If you met someone from a foreign country and have become engaged to him or her and now would like that person to come live with you here in the United States, we may be able to help you to obtain a visa for your loved one and his or her child (child must be under 21 years of age).

Deportation and Removal Defense
If you or a family member are facing removal proceedings, we can assist you in your defense against the allegations. If you have already been ordered removed (deported), we may be able to re-open your case or appeal the Immigration Judge’s decision.

Naturalization and Citizenship
If you are interested in becoming a U.S. citizen, our immigration lawyers can assist you in the naturalization and citizenship process.


If you feel that you will be persecuted if you were to return to your country of origin, we may be able to help you remain in the United States based on an asylum claim.